How can I increase my chances of getting pregnant?
Having a healthy lifestyles increases the chance of getting pregnant. Improving diet and/or exercise habits, eliminate alcohol or cigarettes and caffeine.
Some factors that may help you get pregnant:
- Healthy Body
- Having too much or too few fat cells can affect the hormones involved in ovulation.
- It may affect women’s menstrual cycle and affect the sperm production and maturation for the guys.
- Women who smoke increased the risk of infertility and take longer to get pregnant.
- Also increases many pregnancy problems such as miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy and other complications.
What should I do to increase my chances of getting pregnant?
- One way to increase your chance of getting pregnant is to have sex days before and during ovulation.
- Ovulation is when a mature egg is released from the ovary, pushed down the fallopian tube, and is made available to be fertilized.
Factors that will might be helpful:
- Know that you are having sex at the right time in your cycle.
- Ovulation predictor kit
- You should have sex on that same day and for the next few days if you have a positive result.
- Basal body temperature
- Temperature rise may be an indication of of your fertile window and that you should have sex.
- Cervical Mucus change
- This rise in estrogen causes your cervical mucus to become thin and slippery. Upon seeing these changes, you should begin having sex everyday or every other day until ovulation.
How can I get pregnant fast?
- See your doctor.
- Plan for a healthy pregnancy.
- Know when you ovulate.
- Know when is the right time to have sex
- Enhance the sperm count.
What supplements should I take to increase fertility?
- Vitamins you’ll need to conceive:
- Folic Acid
- CoEnzyme Q10
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid
- Vitamin B6